For the first time, the trade mark was introduced at Kazakhstan market in 2011 when furniture production was organised in Astana city on the basis of IE “Akzhan”.
Due to the growth of the company, there was restructurisation into LLP “DD 21” and they registered the trade mark “Furniture production “Akzhan”.
At present, we are the group of furniture production companies of the trade mark “Akzhan”, which includes the following enterprises:
- LLP «DD21» - responsible for the external, coordinating, investment and monetary policy, as well as relations with enterprise customers;
- LLP «DD21 Akmol» - registered in Tselinograd district of Akmola region, conducts primary activities of the group – production of furniture of “Akzhan” trade mark for enterprise customers;
- LLP «DD21» in Karaganda city - manufacturing centre of furniture production for the sector of individual orders;
- IE “Akzhan” - manufacturing centre of furniture production in Astana city for the sector of individual orders.
Taking into account the demands of the market of individual orders in quality furniture production, in 2013 the company opened a trading platform with the showroom in the centre of Astana city, the capital of Kazakhstan.
The organisation of the entire operating cycle – from production to sales – helps to be receptive to the market demands and various customer requirements.
Using their own experience and with the support of the government, the companyrepresented by “Damu”Entrepreneurship Fund has achieved certain success in organisation of company employees training in the sphere of upgrading quality management, accounting and government purchases:
- in 2013 the company hit TOP-100 among the best furniture companies in Kazakhstan;
- in 2014 the company participated in the contest “The best goods of Astana city” and became the recognition prize winner of “Gold reserves of Kazakhstan regions”;
- in 2015 the company became the winner of the contest “The best goods of Astana city” in nomination “The best goods for people 2015” and hit TOP-20 among the best furniture companies in Kazakhstan;
- in 2016 – the company became the winner of the contest “Made in Kazakhstan” and “Uly dala eli”, as well as in nomination “Kazakstannyn uzdik tauary” in Astana regional contest.
The company introduced systems of quality management ST RK ISO 9001-2009, environmental management ST RK ISO 14001-2006 and occupational health and safety management ST RK OHSAS 18001-2008, and received relevant certificates.
Our products achieved certification ST KZ as both a domestic manufacturer and service supplier.
The company was put on the Registers of domestic potential suppliers and manufacturersof National Welfare Fund JSC “Samruk-Kazyna”.
In the course of the work, stable business communications have been established with both domestic companies – members of Association of RK furniture and wood processing industry enterprises, and foreign representatives of Hettich, Blum, Egger companies.
Our target users B2B and B2C:
Currently, the company provides the supply of soft and cabinet furniture by corporate orders to all regions of Kazakhstan. Our customers are both commercial institutions and central offices of RK law enforcement agencies, ministries, enterprises of “Samruk-Kazyna” Holding, the central office of “NurOtan” party and the hospital of the Department of RK Presidential Affairs.
Since the beginning of 2017, we carry out the work on furnishings within the agreements concluded with Astana railway station, JSC National company “Astana EXPO-2017” and RK National Security Committee.
Simultaneously, the company develops the sector of individual orders. The reputation of the company in the private sector grows in a quick rate.There are especially many orders from houses in the course of building on the left embankment of Astana. Nowadays, owners of many flats in Astana, Karagandy and Temirtau use our products.
Our competitive advantages:
We are working on the modernisation of park equipment of “AKZHAN furniture production” and its re-equipment by using technologies of “GRIGGIO” (Italy), “Biesse Group” (Italy), “Homag Group” (Germany), HOLZ-HER GmbH (Germany), COIMA (Italy):
- it will upgrade the quality level of our enterprise to the level of foreign manufacturers;
- it will decrease the price in accordance with quality-price in relation to main import players;
- увеличит производительность (для удовлетворения большего спроса).
Together, all mentioned results will give us an opportunity to increase the competitive advantage of our products and regain our market segment from foreign manufacturers.
Five components of our success:
1. Use of modern technological infrastructure and equipment. Our company pays careful attention to durability and ergonomics of furniture in production. We use machine tools made by leading manufacturers from far and near abroad for furniture production. For further quality improvement of furniture in production, we are planning to modernise the equipment with machines made by professional German and Italian manufacturers of a higher class: GRIGGIO” (Italy), “Biesse Group” (Italy), “Homag Group” (Germany), HOLZ-HER GmbH (Germany), COIMA (Italy).
2. Availability of experienced qualified personnel. Currently, our specialists do an internship at enterprises of our Italian partner “GRIGGIO”. Also, we have an agreement with suppliers of “Biesse” equipment on the organisation of courses for our specialists to teach them how to operate their equipment to minimise risks of the loss of quality and use.
We think about both present and future – in the beginning of the current year we concluded agreements with leading institutes and colleges of Kazakhstan on the traineeship at the manufacturing centre of “AKZHAN furniture production” for further involvement in the production activities on the automatisation of production systems, improvement of product quality and advancement of professional skills of the company’s employees.
3. Use of quality material from leading domestic and international manufacturers. The quality of our products is not worse and in many cases better than that of foreign products. Our prices are more liberal, but at the same time it does not influence quality and production time. Our company gives an 18-month quality guarantee for each product.
4. Flexible price policy for each customer gives an opportunity to purchase furniture in the best variant for the family budget. We help the customer to choose our products depending on their financial capacity as everyone has a different budget.
5. Customer adaptation at the stage of planning, production and installation gives our customer an opportunity to become a co-creator of their interior with the support of our experts. We help to choose furniture depending on the customer’s possibilities. After a thorough analysis, we have come to the conclusion that we can complete practically any order and comply with requests of the most demanding customers.
2013 – the company hit TOP-100 among the best furniture companies in Kazakhstan
2014 – the company became the recognition prize winner of “Gold reserves of Kazakhstan regions”
2015 – the company became the winner of the contest «The best goods of Astana city» in nomination «The best goods for people 2015» and hit TOP-20 among the best furniture companies in Kazakhstan